You will need to bring:
* A yoga mat.
* A beach towel to fold and sit on for some postures
* A jumper or extra layer if the weather is cool.
* Your payment or your casual use multi-class card:
- Single classes are $20
- 10 class card @ $15 a class ($150 - save 25%)
A complete 90 minute yoga class for $15 is great value, and your 10 class pass does not have to be used on consecutive weeks.
* A sense of humour.
* If it is your first class with Coastal Yoga you will need to fill out an induction form before you start the class, so come at least 10 minutes early.
* Wear comfortable exercise clothes with a decent amount of stretch. You are going to spend a reasonable amount of time upside down so you you want to avoid clothing that is so loose that it will hang over your face. (For men, a T-shirt is fine; a singlet is better. And stretchy footy, soccer or basketball shorts or tracksuit pants are perfect).
* Yoga mats are available for purchase and hire.
- Premium natural rubber yoga mats that are thick, grippy and long lasting are $75.
- Classic style basic 4mm yoga mats that are cheap and cheerful are $30.
- Mat hire is available for $5. And if you decide to purchase a mat at any stage we will take any hire fees you have accumulated off the price of your new mat.
* Got another question? Don't hesitate to contact Todd.